Carriage of perishable cargoes in reefer containers
Carriage of perishable cargoes in reefer containers it is a very sensitive process. During carriage of perishable goods – whether they are frozen, chilled or controlled at higher temperatures – we only use containers with modern and reliable refrigeration or heating equipment. Before each container is delivered for loading, we perform PTI. This is because the cleanliness of the refrigerator and the reliability of the equipment are very important to you.
PTI (pre trip inspection)
Before on-carriage of the container to the place of loading, we perform the following operations:
- We make sure that the device and its components are not physically damaged;
- We check cleanliness – no additional labels, cargo debris / residues, etc.;
- We check the refrigerant and lubricants;
- Check electrical insulation (compressor, motors, heaters)
- We measure and record voltage;
- We carry out an engine suitability check;
- We set the operating temperature.
Reefer container loading
Before loading the container, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the recommendations for loading:
- Make sure you get a clean container;
- Remember that plastic film can act as a barrier and prevent air circulation;
- Before loading, make sure that the temperature of your product is such as the transport temperature;
THE TRANSPORT IN REF CONTAINERS IS REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING GOODS:
- Meat and meat production;
- Dairy products, ice cream;
- For various types of canned food;
- Confectionery products;
- Seafood and frozen fish;
- Fresh/chilled fruit;
- Vegetables and mushrooms;
- Drugs and other medicinal products;
types of refrigerated containers we carry:
WE TRANSPORT REEFER CONTAINERS BY ROAD WITHIN LT, LV, BY, RU TERRITORIES
We transport REF containers within the territories of Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus and Russia. We use lightweight chassis, so we are able transport extremely heavy REF containers.
We have reliable GENSET equipment
Each container uses electricity. It can only be supplied by high-quality GENSET.
We arrange veterinary certificates
If necessary, we shall withdraw the veterinary certificate for export or the veterinary entry document (VID).
Contact a our specialist today!