ON HOW WE COLLECT, USE AND STORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Date last updated: August 11, 2018
This policy will answer the most important questions about how we collect, use and store information about you. This is important to you – please read this policy carefully. This policy may be amended from time to time. Please visit Company‘s website https://www.onze.lt/en/privacy-policy/ once in a while – you will find the latest version of this policy there.
- Who is responsible for protecting my information?
We are: JSC Onze
Our identification number is: 304875899
Our address is: Baltijos pr. 47 – 43, LT-94127, Klaipeda, Lithuania
Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number is: +370 46 268 118
- Why and which information do you collect about me?
|Why do you collect information about me?||Which information do you collect about me?||Why are you legally allowed to collect my information? Which provisions of GDPR and other laws apply?||How long do you keep information about me?|
|To provide you with logistic services
|Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, data of the identity documents, personal code, provided service, VAT invoice, cash receipt, provided documents, VAT payer code (if the natural person is a VAT payer), the amount payable for the services, billing information, communication, signature, organisation represented
|We make and execute a contract with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
|Until expiration of the contract and 10 years after expiration of the contract with you|
|To maintain business relations with natural and legal persons you represent||Name, surname, personal code, address, power of attorney, power of attorney expiration date, signature, connection with the represented person, the person you represent, position, telephone number, e-mail address, communication with the Company, information about the person you represent
|We have a legitimate interest (to maintain relations with natural or legal persons you represent) (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
|Until expiration of the contract and 10 years after expiration of the contract with the person you represent|
|To inform you about our products and services that may be relevant to you||Name, surname, telephone number, address, name of the company you represent, e-mail address
|You agreed to that (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, Art. 69(1) of Lithuanian Law on Electronic Communications) or you have purchased products or services from us (Art. 69(2) of Lithuanian Law on Electronic Communications)
We have legitimate interest (to send direct marketing communications)(Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
|5 years after the end of the customer relationship, unless you withdraw your consent|
|To handle queries, requests and complaints submitted by you||Name, surname, e-mail address, country, telephone number, subject of your inquiry, date of your inquiry, content of your inquiry, attachments to your inquiry, reply to your inquiry
|You agreed to that (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
We have a legitimate interest to do that (to handle your queries) (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
|10 years after the receipt of the last inquiry
|To engage in legal proceedings related to you||All information mentioned above, documents and attachments sent to you, documents and attachments submitted by you, procedural documents, court rulings, resolutions, decisions||We have a legitimate interest (to defend Company’s rights in legal proceedings) (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)||10 years|
|Information about criminal offenses and convictions||The data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Art. 9 (2) (f) of the GDPR)|
- Do you share information about me?
We share the information about you with the following entities only where necessary and permitted by applicable laws and for the reasons listed under the Answer 3 above:
- accounting services companies;
- courts, law enforcement and other state institutions;
- attorneys, notaries, bailiffs, auditors, consultants, IT service providers, electronic communications service providers, insurance companies, archiving services and other subjects that provide services to the Company.
- What can I do about my information at your company?
GDPR and other laws provide you with certain rights, procedures for implementation of and exceptions to these rights. When allowed by law, you can:
- Submit a request for confirmation that the Company is processing the data related to you. If the Company process the data related to you, request access to the data processed and related information;
- Submit a request to correct inaccurate or incorrect information used or to supplement it when it is not complete;
- Submit a request to delete the information we have about you if we use it illegally;
§ Submit a request to restrict the processing of your information – if you dispute the accuracy of the data or object to the processing of the data, if you do not accept that your data would be deleted which was illegally processed, or if you need the data to claim, execute or defend legal claims;
- Object to collection, use and storage of your information at our Company – when we process data based on the Company’s legal and / or third party interests;
- Submit a request to transfer (receive) the data that you provided to us under the contract or giving the consent and which we process by automated means, generally using electronic form;
- To withdraw any consents given to us regarding information used about you – when we use the data based on your consent;
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence or place of an alleged infringement of the GDPR and seek a judicial remedy.
|Cookie Category||Cookie name||Cookie purpose||Cookie expiry|
|Third-party cookie||_ga||This cookie is used to identify unique visitors and is updated every time you visit pages||2 years
|Third-party cookie||_gat||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of queries||During the browsing session|
|Strictly necessary cookie||_gid||This cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours|
- How can I manage cookies?
You can configure your browser to decline some or all cookies or to ask for your permission before accepting them. Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our website. For information on how to adjust or change your browser settings, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
For the information on, policy and control options for the third party cookies, please read cookie policies of such third parties.