Transport of marine containers by land
Haulage of marine containers by land within Lithuania, Latvia and CIS countries: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. We will arrange for the collection of documents from the carriers, take care of release of the container and also prepare of a complete necessary package of documentation for haulage of your container:
- T1 and warranty;
- TIR CARNET;
- Local consignment document;
- Loading operations of the cargo;
- Kipis formalities;
- Phytosanitary certificate;
- Veterinary import document (VID);
We offer you transportation of various cargo in marine containers.
- All types of marine containers by road (20′, 20’FR, 20’RF, 20’TC, 40’DV, 40’FR, 40’HC, 40’HCPW, 40’CS, 40’HCRF, 45′, 45’CS, 45’RF, etc.);
- heavy containers (three-axle tractors, three-axle semi-trailers);
- REF containers with temperature control cargoes with GENSET equipment;
- dangerous goods (ADR);
- oversized cargoes.
We organize both full sea containers (FCL) and partial shipping containers (LCL) haulage and shipping.
Full container load (FCL)
Full marine containers are the main activity of our company. The extensive experience of employees in this field of transport ensures the professional service to our customers. Close cooperation with many container lines in Lithuania and abroad, allows to organize container shipping around the globe at an attractive price.
Less container load (LCL)
The partial container service is widespread throughout the world. This service saves time and money in such cases where shipments of full containers is not possible. We can deliver partial marine cargoes from door to door all over the world.
Our experienced team will offer excellent value for money for container haulage services. Contact us today.