NEW EPAL/EURO pallets
New EPAL/EURO pallets in Klaipeda are heat-treated and fumigated wooden pallets complying with ISPM15/IPPC ( International Plant Protection Convention) requirements: EPAL Euro pallets, UIC standard pallets, industrial, disposable and non-standard pallets are intended not only for use on the Lithuanian market but also for safe export of goods to countries of the European Union and around the world. Pallets of steel, aluminum, plastic or recycled wood (plywood, cardboard) are not subject to IPPC requirements.
Only special nails with a head stamp edible marking consisting of two letters (e.g. AA) may be used for the manufacture of wooden EURO pallets in accordance with EPAL quality requirements. All 78 pegs in the EURO pallet shall be nailed in accordance with the UIC 435-2 configuration, which ensures the diagonal resistance of the European standard pallet. All these standard requirements apply to new, repairable and repaired wooden palletsof the euro standard.
With regard to the dimensions of the load, their configuration and storage conditions, the following load limits for europallets are set:
- 1000 kg nominal load when the weight of the load is distributed on the plane of the pallet.
- Load of 1500 kg when the weight on the plane is evenly distributed.
- A load of 2000 kg when the compact load is evenly distributed over the plane of the entire area.
- When stacking pallets on top of each other, the additional maximum static load on the lower pallet may be up to 4000 kg if the pallet is on a flat, horizontally stationary base and the load is evenly distributed over the entire plane of the pallet.
USED EPAL/EURO pallets
Used EPAL/EURO pallets are sold in Klaipeda. We have in stock I, II and III type used pallets. The used pallets differ from the new by darker color, but are dry and suitable for domestic transport, storage of production or farm use. Some companies even make furniture from pallets.
Coriander pallets are suitable for the storage and transport of different types of products by land, air and sea transport. We offer pallets of several types and strengths, which we select for each customer individually according to loading and other specific needs.
ADVANTAGES OF CARDBOARD PALLETS:
- Produced in the desired dimensions and shape of the customer;
- Ideal for the food and pharmaceutical industry, where the problem of pollution is relevant;
- Suitable for air transport, because pallets are extremely light;
- Ideal for exports where the appropriate restrictions apply to the wooden packaging;
- Used pallets can be recycled.
Plastic pallets are used in most industries. Mostly plastic pallets are used for foodstuffs, chemicals and building materials. Pallets come in a variety of dimensions, including EURO.
Plastic pallets can be used up to 50 times longer than wooden ones. Wooden pallets left in a humid environment rot, their weight increases and, finally, they become unusable. Plastic palettes, on the contrary, never rot, are durable and can be recycled into other plastic products if they break. Pallets made of plastic are resistant to moisture, can’t be destroyed by pests, and if necessary, can be easily washed off. Also, plastic trays can be disinfected at very high temperatures.